Many people live with stomach pain every day. This starts in the morning, when we take our first cup of coffee, and continues throughout the event happens more frequently after meals. Symptoms range from cramping to swelling, and chest pain. Today we give you 10 natural remedies to reduce stomach pain.
Although there is a wide variety of medications available to treat this condition, many of them generate addiction and can cause liver damage. Instead of resorting to medication, it is always better to opt for a natural option that can solve your problem without causing any kind of side effect.
Natural remedies for stomach pain
- Warm salt water
- Apple vinegar
- Fresh mint juice
- Chamomile tea
- Cardamom seeds
- Aloe vera juice
- Ajwain seeds
- Fennel seeds
- Heat treatment
- Ginger: Ginger is one of the best known natural analgesics, used to treat different types of ailments. It is also an excellent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant agent. When you suffer from cramps or stomach pain, do not hesitate to consume ginger.
- Add two teaspoons of chopped ginger in a cup of tea (preferably green), and drink it in the morning and at night before going to sleep.
- Prepare a drink with a glass of water, a spoonful of chopped ginger, a spoonful of lemon juice and a teaspoon of honey. Drink it every day in the morning to relieve stomach pain.
- Warm salt water: Water with warm salt is used to treat stomach pain and sore throat.
Add a tablespoon of salt to a glass with warm water and mix until dissolved. Drink this preparation every time you feel a stomachache.
- Apple vinegar: Apple cider vinegar has several uses: it is an antiseptic and natural purifier, and an agent that optimizes the absorption of nutrients and the digestive process. When it comes to relieving stomach pain, this product is an economical and effective option.
Mix two or three tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with a glass of water. Drink this preparation before each meal to prevent the occurrence of stomach problems.
- Fresh mint juice: This drink favors the digestive process and helps relieve stomach pains.
- Chew 2 fresh mint leaves two or three times a day for a week.
- Boil a cup of black tea with some fresh mint leaves. Drink this infusion two or three times a day to relieve pain.
- Chamomile tea: Chamomile tea has incredible relaxing properties that help soothe stress and nerves, which are often the cause of recurrent stomach pains and heartburn.
Prepare chamomile tea with a teaspoon of honey and a tablespoon of lemon and drink it every day.
- Cardamom seeds: Cardamom seed is often used to treat stomach diseases and digestive problems.
Add a tablespoon of cardamom seeds to a glass of water and let them soak for 10 minutes. Once the time has passed, add 5 or 6 cumin seeds. To obtain good results, it is recommended to drink this preparation 3 times a day after each meal.
- Aloe vera juice: The game of aloe vera can be really miraculous when it comes to the stomach and intestinal problems.
Mix a tablespoon of aloe vera with a glass of warm water and a tablespoon of lemon juice. Drink this preparation twice a day to relieve symptoms.
- Ajwain seeds: These seeds are known to have excellent healing properties, especially when it comes to stomach problems.
Soak a tablespoon of Ajwain seeds in a glass of water for 5 minutes. Then remove the seeds and add a pinch of salt. It is recommended to drink this preparation twice a day before meals.
- Fennel seeds: Fennel seeds have the ability to relieve stomach pain and improve the digestive process.
Boil a cup of water and add a tablespoon of these seeds. Mix for a few minutes and then remove the seeds. Incorporate a spoonful of lemon juice and drink before each meal. This will help you avoid indigestion.
- Heat treatment: The fact that heat relieves stomach pain and abdominal cramps is no secret.
Place a bag or compress of hot water on the abdomen and rest in that position for 15 minutes. You can repeat this procedure as many times as necessary until the pain is relieved.