Know the juices that more benefits can contribute to maintaining an excellent quality of life. In this article, we will meet some important juices for good health.
All fruit and vegetable juices are of great importance for good health, but there are some juices that are of more benefit or more important than others.
First, it is important to keep in mind that juices are not recommended to mix with milk as many nutrients can be lost or sweetened with processed sugar. It is also good not to mix them with other fruits or vegetables to get better benefits from the juice.
- Celery juice in water is of great benefit in diets, it also helps to cleanse blood and skin.
- Carrot juice is of great benefit to our eyesight; in addition, it contributes many nutrients and vitamins.
- The apple juice provides a lot of fiber; it is one of the fruits that will keep us away from the doctor. It is also one of the few fruits that can be mixed with some vegetables and fruits.
- Leafy vegetable juice like lettuces and spinach is excellent for keeping our body in good condition. They are very useful for their nutrients and low calories.
- Pineapple juice is very good for cleaning the body; it provides natural sugar that gives us a lot of energy. It is also refreshing because of its high amount of water.
- Watermelon is excellent juice to refresh the body; its major composition is water which is very useful to hydrate, it is important to keep in mind that watermelon when breaking it should be consumed fast. It is recommended not to let more than half an hour after departure since after 30 minutes it tends to produce arsenic. It is not recommended to save the watermelon juice, it is recommended to take it fresh.
- Orange juice is of great importance since it brings a lot of vitamin C, which does not remain in our body so it is important to ingest it daily. From orange and most citrus fruits we can get good amounts of vitamin C.
- Banana is known as the fruit of athletes, as it provides a lot of energy, is good for muscles and prevents cramps. There are many people who are injured by bananas because they produce heartburn or even stomach upsets. It is good to drink this juice in water and avoid mixing it with milk.
- Papaya provides a lot of fiber and is very good at providing nutrients.
- Finally the mango juice, which is also rich in fiber and provides energy, also helps improve the appearance of skin and hair.
Juices are a great source of vitamins, nutrients, and fiber. They are undoubtedly essential to leading a healthy life.
It is recommended to take them in the morning on an empty stomach to have better benefits, but if it is not possible it is good to consume them before 5 in the afternoon.