There are areas of the body that tend to store more clusters of localized fat. This type of fat is much more complex to eliminate than the rest of body fat, however, it is not impossible! In this article, we want to discover how to get rid of arms fat and, for this, we will indicate some of the best tips for food and exercise that will help reduce the accumulation of fat in this part of the body.
How to get rid of arms fat with food and exercise
- 5 tips to get rid of arms fat
- The best diet get rid of arms fat
- Exercises to get rid of arms fat
How to get rid of arms fat- 1: 5 tips to get rid of arms fat
The first thing you have to take into account if you want to eliminate the fat located in the arms is that this type of fat is somewhat different from the fat that is in the body. Depending on the metabolism of each person, the body can store fat in areas such as for example, the cartridge belts, the belly, the arms, and so on. These are the deposits of fat that the body has and to which it would go in the event that we did not have enough energy.
Therefore, if you want to eliminate localized fat, what we have to do first of all is to work to reduce the accumulation of general fat in our body. If we lose weight and eliminate excess fat, we will get the arms to be refined and, in this area, also disappear these clusters. But, yes, you must have a lot of patience because the areas of localized fat are the areas chosen by our body to store excess energy. Therefore, it is the last area that the agency will go to take advantage of the excess we have here saved.
Having said all this, if you want to eliminate fat from the arms you have to keep in mind the following:
- Bet on a balanced diet and low in saturated fats
- Practice exercise to promote constant fat loss
- Drink plenty of water to allow our body to be hydrated and purified inside
- Take draining infusions that will help you eliminate body fat naturally
- Make weights to tone the area of the arms and fight against flaccidity
How to get rid of arms fat- 2: The best diet to get rid of arms fat
As we have already commented, if you want to eliminate the fat located in the arms, what you will have to do is design a healthier life plan and low in saturated fats. The goal we pursue is to reduce the presence of fat cells in the body and, for this; there is nothing better than taking care of the diet and betting on healthy and beneficial health habits.
So, if you want to eat properly so you can eliminate body fat, you have to follow these tips:
- Fruits and vegetables to your diet: It is one of the basic premises that will help you to eat healthier, to satisfy your appetite and, in addition, to be filled with nutrients and optimal components to lose weight. These foods are rich in fiber, so they will satisfy you more and help you to cleanse the body. But, in addition, they contain a large amount of water that will help you reduce cellulite and be healthier.
- Reduce saturated and trans fats: Bet on a fresh and natural diet. Avoid buying prepared food or fatty foods such as sweets, fried snacks, and so on. Bet on ingredients those are natural and cook them yourself at home to ensure a high level of nutrition and few additives.
- Light cooking methods: Instead of preparing a hake with cheese sauce you should reduce the fat of your meals and bet on other lighter methods such as, for example, a hake baked with vegetables, steamed, boiled, and so on. Avoid sauces and, failing that, to enrich the dishes you can opt for spices or aromatic herbs.
- Eat 5 times a day: This way, you will activate your metabolism and burn more calories during the day. Also, with this habit, you will avoid getting too hungry for the main meals of the day and, therefore, you will not eat more than what you really need.
- Beware of dinner: Dinner is the most important meal of the day if you want to burn fat. And is that, at nightfall, our metabolism slows down and prepare for nightly rest. Therefore, you should bet on light dinners that satisfy your appetite but do not contain fat or excess calories.
- Integral carbohydrates: Carbohydrates can be part of your diet but in a controlled way. Avoid eating a plate of 200 grams of macaroni and, failing that, choose to supplement a piece of lean meat with about 80 grams of pasta. Also, be very careful with the sauces you use, it is best to prepare yourself a vegetable sauce with olive oil, healthy and delicious.
And, of course, the liquid is highly important in a diet to lose fat, therefore, try to drink about 2 liters a day for your metabolism to work properly and for there is no excess fluid retention.
How to get rid of arms fat- 3: Exercises to get rid of arms fat
But a diet works a lot better if you supplement it with physical exercise. Basically because, with cardiovascular exercise, you accelerate the burning of daily calories getting, well, get to your goals sooner. But, in addition, to be able to tone your body and reduce localized fat it is important to incorporate toning exercises that will help you burn that fat directly and increase your muscle mass.
Therefore, if you want to eliminate the fat located in the arms, exercise is essential to get the body you want. And, in addition, your routine in the gym should be formed by both cardiovascular exercises (to lose calories more quickly) and toning exercises that will help you exercise the area in a concrete way.
Here we leave you an ideal routine to be able to eliminate the fat from your body and, specifically, work the arms so that they are in better conditions.
We will begin the training session by heating the body. To do this, you can do a 5-minute session walking briskly through the treadmill, elliptical, rowing, and so on. It is important to warm up to prepare the body and be ready for the effort and training session.
- Toning exercises
Unlike what many people believe, the truth is that a good training routine should start with toning exercises and finish with cardio. Therefore, after warming up, we can go to the weights to be able to exercise our arm muscles. You can use the machines for the arm muscles or, if you’re at home, buy some dumbbells to do exercises like these:
Triceps: Stand up and stretch both arms above the head. Take a dumbbell with each arm and bend them as if you wanted to touch the shoulder with the weights. Go up again and repeat 3 sets of 15 repetitions each.
Biceps: Stand with your legs slightly apart and holding a weight with each arm. Now, lift the weights upwards, as if you wanted to touch the chest, moving only the forearms. It rises and falls with smooth and slow movements so that the muscle works well. Repeat 3 sets of 15.
- Cardiovascular exercises
When you’re done with your toning routine, it’s time to activate your metabolism so you burn fat and energy. For this, the best thing is to get on the elliptical, the treadmill or the static bike and get going for 20 or 30 minutes. Change the intensity of the machine so that your body does not get used to the energy demand.
And to end your training session, nothing better than stretching. In fact, it is highly recommended that you devote about 5 minutes to stretch the muscles of the body well to relieve the area. In this way, you will avoid ailments the next day, as well as injuries. It affects to stretch the muscles that you have worked so that, thus, they relax and are healthy.
We hope this article will be very useful to you. We want your comments and suggestions to improve our ideas. Thank you and have a great day!